Friday, December 1, 2017

Marketing in a Digital World

Taking a new coursera course and writing about it. I love Coursera for having so many great courses and specializations but as I don't pay for them (financial aid is easy to get) I often forget to complete them. I hope that by writing my notes here will keep me focused.

Basics of Marketing so far:

The 4 Ps Marketing Mix:

-Product
-Place
- Promotion
-Price

Product: Tangible good or service that meets a customers specific demand or need.

Place: How a product will be provided to the customer.

Promotion: Marketing communication strategies and techniques all fall under the promotion heading. These may include advertising, sales promotions, special offers and public relations. 

Price: How much a buyer is expected to pay for the end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment